Health Providers General Health
Info On General Health, Products & Videos
Posted June 14th, 2008 by www.BuyHealthStore.ca
Even with the recent health care reform, if you aren’t eligible for Medicare you’ll want to find some coverage. So how do you go about finding affordable health care insurance? Check out these 10 resources.
1) Your place of employment — Probably one of the most affordable ways to get a policy is through a group health insurance plan at your work.
2) Do some comparison shopping — The next best thing to a group plan, comparison shopping can help you find the best health insurance rate. Types of plans can vary as much as rates, with different coverages, deductibles and health provider networks. In order to find the right plan, make sure to review at least three different ones.
3) Through a local agency — You can take the time to call around town and request quotes from local agents and brokers, or go online and see if they have a Web site.
4) Try an online comparison Web site — There are sites on the Web that offer a single place to get multiple personal health insurance quotes. Doing this allows you to shop from the convenience and privacy of your home or office.
5) Buy direct — You can go straight to the insurer to get quotes, information and even buy the policy. Maybe you’ve received a direct mail solicitation or seen their television advertisements. Or, check out their Web sites to see what they have.
6) Are you a student — College students can often get coverage with special group rate. In fact, a student group health insurance is a good option if you are no longer covered by your parents’ policy.
7) Association memberships — Associations, credit unions and other organizations may offer a health plan at a group rate as a membership benefit. The savings may not be as much as you’d get with a company group plan, but it still could be worth it.
Ask someone you know — People you know — friends, family, etc. — may be able to recommend different insurers based on what they have as a plan. Just be sure to still get comparisons to make sure you get a plan that fits you.
9) State insurance departments — The department of insurance for your state most likely offers pointers on picking a health insurer, including a list of companies licensed to do business in your state. Start with their Web site.
10) Consider short-term insurance — Short-term health plans (or temporary) might be a good choice if you need some basic coverage while between jobs or waiting to get on a group plan.
NY Senate Independent Democratic Conference- Health Care Providers Dress Code Legislation 05/03/11
This product organizes all of your important medical treatment information….
Caregiver’s Prayer – Books of Love
Made in the USA! Books of Love, are an old-fashioned way to express the sentiments that are very often felt but left unspoken. They are made from real books. The book is presented opened and antiqued with sculpted corners. Hand rubbed gold accents finish this piece. The books are subjected to nine separate processes and given a new life in the form of this unique gift. The poem reads : Caregivers …
Back Safety For Health Care Providers – DVD
Back Safety For Health Care Providers – DVD…
Karl D. La Rowe is an international speaker & trainer….
The Temperament Program: A Series of Videotapes on Temperament for Health-Care Providers
This series of four videos on the temperament of children is based on original research of Drs Stella Chess and Alexander Thomas and the work of the Temperament Program at Kaiser Permanente Northern California.
Drs Chess and Thomas provide both a general introduction to temperament concepts and detailed presentations of three clusters of temperament traits associated with the development of behav…
Pass CPR!: For the Healthcare Provider [VHS]
Pass CPR: For the Healthcare Provider is a valuable video and booklet system designed to review the essential skills for adult, child, and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Updated and revised to reflect the new standards outlined in the 2000 guidelines for emergency cardiovascular care as published by the American Heart Association and the International Consensus on Science, this 2nd e…
Back Injury Prevention For Child Care Providers On DVD
Global Opportunity: The Health Club Becomes A Primary Healthcare Provider
Ableware 725711005 Hinged Elevated Toilet Seat Elongated by Maddak
The Ableware 725711005 Hinged Elevated Toilet Seat Elongated uses the existing toilet seat and lid and features a hinged design allowing for easy cleaning. The seat is capable of fitting any elongated style toilet and the ring can be lifted like a regular toilet seat because of the hinged design. The seating height is 4 inches when used with a standard style toilet seat….
Omron HBF-306C (HBF306-CN) Hand Held Athlete Body Fat Analyzer
Provides accurate measurement results in 7 seconds for both body fat composition using (Bioelectrical Impedance Method) and BMI calculation (Body Mass Index) Stores up to 9 personal profiles Athlete/Normal mode based on individual FIT (Frequency x Intensity x Time) index Simply input your personal data, hold the grip electrodes while standing, and press STARTOmron-HBF-306 (HBF306) Hand Held Athlet…
Tagged and categorized as: General Health
, doctor, health, health providers, health providers choice, health providers insurance exchange, health providers service organization, health providers usa, healthcare, insurance, medical
Mail (will not be published) (required)
XHTML: You can use these tags:
Featured PostsGeneral Health ArticlesGeneral Health ProductsGeneral Health MedicineGeneral Health CorpGeneral Health SectionAttorney General HealthcareGeneral Health TriviaGeneral Health DegreeGeneral Health MagazinesGeneral Health VideosRecent Posts General Health Encyclopedia
Quinte Health Care Belleville General Hospital
CategoriesSelect CategoryGeneral Health (243)Uncategorized (1)Archives Select Month June 2011 (2) May 2011 (4) April 2011 (4) March 2011 (1) February 2011 (3) January 2011 (6) December 2010 (5) November 2010 (3) October 2010 (2) September 2010 (5) August 2010 (8) July 2010 (8) June 2010 (3) May 2010 (5) April 2010 (4) March 2010 (3) February 2010 (4) January 2010 (1) December 2009 (5) November 2009 (2) October 2009 (2) September 2009 (8) August 2009 (3) July 2009 (5) June 2009 (6) May 2009 (2) April 2009 (4) March 2009 (5) February 2009 (3) January 2009 (1) December 2008 (7) November 2008 (5) October 2008 (2) September 2008 (5) August 2008 (6) July 2008 (3) June 2008 (5) May 2008 (4) April 2008 (3) March 2008 (3) February 2008 (1) January 2008 (3) December 2007 (5) November 2007 (1) October 2007 (2) September 2007 (2) August 2007 (1) July 2007 (5) June 2007 (6) May 2007 (3) April 2007 (4) March 2007 (5) February 2007 (2) January 2007 (3) December 2006 (7) November 2006 (6) October 2006 (6) September 2006 (4) August 2006 (3) July 2006 (3) June 2006 (2) May 2006 (7) April 2006 (2)Spam Blocked 164 spam comments blocked byAkismet
Who''s Online1 visitors online nowMap of Visitors
Buy Health Store Source101 Dot-CA Domain Registrations Kangen Water Buy Cheap Web Hosting
Copyright ©2011 General Health Solutions. All Rights Reserved.
Content © General Health. Proudly powered by WordPress. Valid XHTML, Valid CSS.
For best results, please view with Firefox.
"Furry Family" theme by Nicki Faulk.